Dimensions: Folded for transport: 14″x 21″x 34 1/2″
Guarantee/Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Best Place to Buy: Amazon.com AND with free shipping
Thule, a Swedish company, has been well known for years as the #1 leader in the outdoor market. Their motto “Bring Your Life” is beautiful and fitting. One of the things I love about this company is they are the main sponsor of RBU, Sweden’s National Association for Disabled Children and adolescents. Thule also makes annual donations of backpacks and school supplies to children in need.
In a nutshell…it’s an aerodynamic, performance optimized sports stroller.
When your baby arrives, you will be eager to get back in shape, start jogging again and take walks in the park with your precious little one. The Thule Urban Glide is just what the doctor ordered. Its sleek design makes it easy to fit through doors when shopping and running errands. The Thule is aerodynamic, providing you with a satisfying walk or off road hiking on just about any terrain. Built for speed, you won’t find a more perfect jogging stroller.
⇒ Thule advises not to run with your jogging stroller until your baby is 6 months old.
- Lockable swivel front wheel. Simply lock the front wheel to jog or speed walk and leave unlocked for walking and easy maneuverability.
- Ergonomic height adjustable hand bar
- Rear suspension for ride stabilization and baby’s comfort
- Padded seat with vented top which reclines providing a perfect napping experience.
- The canopy has multi positions and is complete with a view-in window so you can keep an eye on your little one.
- The stroller collapses for transport and storage when not in use.
- It’s lightweight at 22lbs
- Has a 5-point child safety harness and meets the most stringent safety standards
- The seat itself will fit a child up to 75lbs. Shoulder height: 14″ Sitting height: 21″
- On either side of the seat is a mesh pocket that can hold things like a bottle, sippy cup, cleaning wipes, etc.
- There is a large storage compartment with a water resistant cover. Here you can store supplies like a few diapers, wipes, your purse and your phone.
- Many accessories are available for your Thule Urban Glide such as a cup and tray holder, mesh cover to keep out insects and harmful sun rays and a car seat adapter for compatible car seats.
- Thule has premium customer service quickly responding to questions and has great technical support fixing any problem that may arise.
- Flat tires if using off-road where there are thorns or sharp objects that can puncture the tubes. FIX? Pick up a container of Slime at the toy store and coat the tires OR stop in at your local bike shop and have tire sealant added.
⇒ Keep the tires between 15-20psi for a nice cushy ride.
- When jogging, the front tire may not stay locked if you hit a bump (poor wheel alignment) however, Thule will fix this problem.
- While the seat does recline, it does not lay flat for newborns. Thule recommends waiting until your infant is 3 months old and has developed neck/head control.
The Thule Urban Glide is the top of the line sleek and beautiful stroller. You’re going to love the look of this stroller and its maneuverability.
Pack up that precious baby of yours and head outside for fresh air and exercise. Introduce your child to the out-of-doors. Take a walk through the dog park or around the block. Go jogging while your little one naps to the gentle motion of the stroller. Run errands and go shopping…there’s plenty of room in the storage compartment for any items you may pick up. I highly recommend you purchase a Thule Urban Glide Jogging Stroller and click here for the best place to purchase your own. You’ll be glad you did…and so will your baby.
PS Please “like” and “share” this review with friends and family. Wouldn’t this jogging stroller make a fantastic baby shower gift?