Recipe dedicated to Elizabeth… thanks for the request 🙂
This easy lobster salad is simple to prepare. It can be served mounded on a bed of crisp lettuce; as an irresistibly decadent appetizer, served in a martini glass with a slice of lemon garnish or a delicious sandwich served in a sliced croissant. Any way…you’re going to love it.
- 2 steamed lobsters, cool to the touch (Click here to read my post “What is the Best Fresh Seafood?” for steaming instructions)
- 2-3 celery stalks, chopped (I like to use the inner celery hearts)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Dash of Old Bay seasoning
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon zest and the juice of 1 lemon
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tbls chopped fresh tarragon or parsley
- 1 tbls chopped fresh chives
- Remove the claw and tail meat from the lobster shells and roughly chop into large bite size pieces. Gently mix all the ingredients together. Chill until ready to serve. You can substitute Greek yogurt for the mayonnaise and if you’re on a budget…use just one lobster mixed with crab meat.