- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Tsp olive oil
- 3 Cups baby spinach
- 2 Tbls grated Parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- S&P to taste
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl, season with Kosher salt and black pepper, set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add 3 cups baby spinach to the skillet and cook, tossing until wilted, aout 1 minute.
- Add the eggs, stir and cook until just set.
- Stir in 1-2 tbls grated Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes and serve.
Did You Know…
…that 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds each day helps prevent all sorts of cancer?
…that eating several servings of the following foods each week reduces cancer risk; they actually starve cancer cells and help curtail their growth: cooked tomatoes with extra virgin olive oil, Bok Choy, Flounder, strawberries, artichokes and Milk Thistle.
⇒ Do you grow your own spinach and tomatoes? Please check out The Garden Patch Grow Box and read my product review of it. It’s really a great portable, self-watering, weed-free grow box that’s perfect for small spaces.
I welcome your feedback and comments, below. Have a question or specific recipe request? I’ll be happy to research and find an answer.