This appetizer is absolutely delicious and addictive. I have never served it without being asked for the recipe. What is so perfect about Roasted Cauliflower is you can time it perfectly to come out of the oven as your guests are arriving. Greet them with a cocktail and this hot scrumptious hors d’oeuvre and you’ll be a hit. It’s quick, easy and completely irresistible.
- 1 Head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
- 2 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- Roasted garlic & herb seasoning by McCormick
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- On a baking sheet, lined with aluminum foil, toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil. You may need to add a tad more to insure good coverage of each floret.
- Make sure the cauliflower is in an even layer on the baking dish.
- Generously sprinkle with the roasted garlic & herb seasoning, then a little S&P
- Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese over the florets and pop the baking dish into the oven.
- Roast until tender and browned on the edges, about 25 minutes.
Serve while still hot, right out of the oven.
⇒ Have you thought of growing your own cauliflower but don’t have space for a garden? Please check out The Garden Patch Grow Box and I think you’ll be impressed. It’s self-watering, weed-free and portable. But first, click here to read my product review for this grow box.
You’re going to thank me for this recipe, but let your guests think it’s all you. I welcome your feedback and comments, below. Have a question or specific recipe request? I’ll be happy to research and find an answer.