This appetizer is absolutely delicious and addictive. I have never served it without being asked for the recipe. What is so perfect about Roasted Cauliflower is you can time it perfectly to come out of the oven as your guests are arriving. Greet them with a cocktail and this hot scrumptious hors d’oeuvre and you’ll be a hit. It’s quick, easy, completely irresistible and addictive. You’ve been warned!
- 1 Head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
- 2 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- Roasted garlic & herb seasoning by McCormick
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- On a baking sheet, lined with aluminum foil, toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil. You may need to add a tad more to insure good coverage of each floret.
- Make sure the cauliflower is in an even layer on the baking dish.
- Generously sprinkle with the roasted garlic & herb seasoning, then a little S&P
- Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese over the florets and pop the baking dish into the oven.
- Roast until tender and browned on the edges, about 25 minutes.
Serve while still hot, right out of the oven.
After you prepare my Roasted Cauliflower appetizer and have totally fallen in love…it’s time to try this variation:
Roasted Cauliflower Wedge Salad
- 1 large organic cauliflower
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 4-5 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- Chopped fresh chives
- Blue cheese dressing
- Remove the leaves and stem from the cauliflower and quarter it through the center.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil
- Drizzle olive oil over both sides
- Sprinkle both sides with roasted garlic and herb seasoning leaving cauliflower cut side up
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for approximately 30 minutes or until golden in color
Place cauliflower quarter on a salad plate and drizzle a little blue cheese dressing over the top, add crumbled bacon bits and s sprinkling of chopped chives.
Sit back…smile and wait for the compliments!
⇒ Have you thought of growing your own cauliflower but don’t have space for a garden? Please check out The Garden Patch Grow Box and I think you’ll be impressed. It’s self-watering, weed-free and portable. But first, click here to read my product review for this grow box.
You’re going to thank me for these recipes, but let your guests think it’s all you. I welcome your feedback and comments, below. Have a question or specific recipe request? I’ll be happy to research and find an answer.