Serve hot crab dip at your next cocktail party and you’ll be a hit. To make toast points, pick up a fresh baguette in the bakery section at your grocers, slice it at an angle, lightly butter one side of each slice (if you wish), sprinkle with parsley and toast in the oven on a cookie sheet until slightly golden. It’s a more elegant presentation than crackers.
- 1 Pound lump crab meat – free of shells
- 1 Cup grated Pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Cup minced green onions (scallions)
- 5-6 Roasted garlic cloves, mashed & chopped
⇒ Look for instructions on roasting garlic in the menu “…and More”
- 3 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbls fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 Tsp dry mustard
- S&P to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish and gently stir thoroughly.
- Bake for 40 minutes
I welcome your feedback and comments. Have a question or specific recipe request? I’ll be happy to research and find an answer.