This bread is a perfect match for homemade soup, lots of chicken recipes and even alone as a side…just because it’s so good.
- 2 Cups grated Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 Cups Extra sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbls softened butter
- Pinch of black pepper and a pinch of seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Mix all the ingredients together and spread on each side of a loaf of French bread, cut lengthwise.
- Cut each half into 3 pieces, or more, and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until dinner is done and ready to serve.
This bread will be hot and full of melted cheesy goodness. If there are any leftovers, pop them under the broiler for a minute or two to enjoy a grilled, cheesy toasted treat tomorrow night.