Prepare this delicious, quick and easy homemade Caesar Dressing and you’ll never serve store bought dressing again.
- 1/2 to 1 whole garlic clove, grated
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Tbls freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbls Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbls Dijon mustard
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Anchovy (I keep a tube of Anchovy paste in the fridge…it’s much easier.)
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl or Mason jar.
- Cover and place in fridge until ready to use. It’s that easy!
Top your next salad with this amazing dressing, a few garlic & butter croutons, a little shaved Parmesan cheese and dig in.
Caesar salad tonight and for an easy lunch or light dinner tomorrow, pick up a cooked rotisserie chicken at the market along with some pita wraps. Slice the 2 chicken breasts into big chunks, saving the rest for another meal. Then in a bowl, combine chopped lettuce, sliced cherry tomatoes and the chicken with 1/2 cup of your chilled Caesar Dressing. Fill a pita pocket and enjoy a delicious Caesar chicken sandwich…you’ll have enough left over for tomorrow’s lunch or light dinner.
I welcome your comments and feedback below.